- Check working pressure and safety pressure settings.
- The oil temperature should be checked and not allowed to enter the dangerous (red) zone even at the hottest time.
- Breaking force should be checked, if it is low, service should be consulted.
- Bolts should be checked, loose ones should be tightened, missing ones should be replaced.
- All hydraulic connections must be checked.
- Make sure the hydraulic hoses are not broken.
- Replace the oil filter of the excavator.
- Use grease with a minimum temperature of 250 ° C.
The grease used must be graphite or molybdenum.